Friday, May 30, 2008

Undang Test

Today morning went for undang test with Steph, Rose and Grace(Faith's sis). Actually Min Yee was supposed to come along but since she couldn't find her IC so can't lo..'Cham'nya...next time have to go alone..
So..that person tell us to wait at 8..so I woke up at 7..
we waited and waited...I keep messaging Steph to ask whether that uncle had fetched her..but keep saying no..
then at 8.30 he finally fetch her..
But...I had to wait for him to fetch Grace and Rose..and by the time he reached my house it was 9..
My God..if I knew that earlier...I will wake up at 8 instead of sitting there waiting at 8..
I was damn sleepy so just sit there waiting for time to pass instead of flipping through the books..
In that 1 hour I think I could have tell my father to fetch me to that place took the exam and come back..ishh..since quite near only..at Alam Jaya

When we reached there and I came out from the van..I was looking inside through the glass to see whether there are lots of people..
then...i saw someone looking at me and smiling..
and that person is actually Kor Shin..looks like she is alone..woah..she came so far for the test..
so we went in and pass our IC and stuff like that..
then that person told me to pay RM10..I was wondering for what..since that person never tell us to bring money..
ended up it was for the stupid picture...what a smart way to rob my RM10..luckily I did bring some money..
Steph and Rose only brought RM11 each so after paying they are left with RM1 only...LOL
and considering Rose's dad told her to eat there..what could she buy with RM1?
And the place is quite warm..

I was the 1st to enter and take the test among 4 of us..I went in and saw that my place was beside Kor Shin's. She's already halfway doing..After some time, she left..
and Steph took her place after few minutes..
I think I took bout 20 minutes to finish..
so I just went back and check everything but din change anything..
I only went out when there is 3 minutes and 30 secs left..since go out so early also useless..haha
and luckily I pass the test..don't need waste time and money to retake it..
actually all of us passed..
Rose and I got 46, Steph got 45 and Grace got 42..

Since that uncle fetched me the last..then I am the 1st to go home..lucky me..
Reached home at few minutes pass 11..hehe

No comments: