Monday, May 26, 2008

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Me

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Tan Set Wern!

  1. Reindeer like to eat Tan Set Wern.
  2. Tan Set Wern can turn her stomach inside out.
  3. Tradition allows women to propose to Tan Set Wern only during leap years!
  4. Tan Set Wern was originally green, and actually contained cocaine.
  5. Tan Set Wern invented the wheel in the fourth millennium BC.
  6. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Tan Set Wern from each salad served in first class.
  7. Over half of Americans are officially Tan Set Wern.
  8. It's bad luck for a flag to touch Tan Set Wern!
  9. Czar Paul I banished Tan Set Wern to Siberia for marching out of step!
  10. If you lie on your back with your legs stretched it is impossible to sink in Tan Set Wern!
I am interested in - do tell me about
1. I'm not reindeer's food..
2. I don't know bout this..
3. I don't want women proposing to me..LOL
4. Green? What am I now?
5. Woohoo..you guys should thank me for this..I invented wheels..
6. Am I like part of the salad?
7. Then what are the another half that are not?
8. erm..what bad luck is that?
9. This is ridiculous..LMAO
10. Am I a liquid?

No comments: