Monday, May 19, 2008

TVXQ Rocks Hollywood Bowl XD...

The 6th Annual Korean Music Festival starts off with TVXQ’s Xiah Junsu sang the Korean national anthem. Though everyone was suppose to pay their respects to the Korean flag, many fans were screaming alreadyXD.

TVXQ performed the last. It's always like that. Is it cos the 'save the best for the last'?Brian of Fly to the Sky who was hosting the event; the moment he was introducing TVXQ, one can’t even hear him finish the group’s name as his introduction was met by deafening screams of fans. The energy and all the fan noise were so intense that it was even hard to hear the music, much more the artists. This part is funnyXD. Those fans got crazy.

TVXQ started off with their powerful song, “Rising Sun”, then continued on with their R&B song, “Tonight” followed by the Korean version of "Purple Line". By then, the entire Hollywood Bowl was in total chaos. And then, along with other artists, TVXQ sang “Balloons” and finally, “Let's go On a Trip” with Fly to the Sky, SNSD, Super Junior, Chae Yeon, Lee Minwoo(from Shinhwa), SG Wannabe, and others.

And I truly envy these fans...Here are the fan accounts.

Their performance was awesome.

But neways I stayed at the Sheraton
and this morning I went to go eat breakfast ,
so I went to get my food and when I did I heard a voice that sounded like Junsu's(Xiah)
and when I peaked to the left it was him, Micky, and one of there backup dancers eating.
So I ate and when I got up to go back to my room all three of them left also.
But Micky and the backup dancer went somewhere else but Xiah was going to his room.
I got to the elevator first, so I held it open for him since he was a few seconds behind.
When I got in I pressed the button for my floor and when he got in he didn't press nething so I was kinda curios why he didn't.
When the doors closed I introduced myself, told him he did a good job at the concert, then he said thanks and asked me if I wanted an autograph.
Lucky I had a pen but I didn't have paper so I told him to sign my shirt.
When my floor came up he got out too and I said thankyou again and said by then he ran all the way to the end of the hallway where his room was.

But that wasn't all I saw them when they were leaving too.
I also saw Sungmin(Super Junior) twice when I was going down to the lobby and then again when I was going up to the room.
Maxx@Soompi

This morning I was going to buy some snacks and I got into the elevator and we went down a few floors and the doors opened and Eetuek(Super Junior) got in (I've been in the elevator with him twice now and talked to him at the airport... As I was thinking how nice it was that he was in the elevator with me again, we dropped one floor and the doors opened and there was JUNSU! He was with one of the crew people/back up dancer (not sure which) and he squeezed in (our elevator was getting full & I think an SNSD girl was in there because Junsu noticed her and said hi in a polite way). Then Junsu started talking to Eetuek and the guy he was with and he was literally rattling off the other member's names. He said "Yoochun, Jaejoong...something something in Korean, Yunho, Yoochun (again ^^)" all the while ticking off their names on his fingers like he was counting. SO CUTE!

My impression of Junsu was great! He was facing me so I got to see his face really well. He's very pretty/handsome. I'm 5'8" and he was a little taller than me, but he has a very tiny waist. He was smiling and acting casual and being his usual fun self but then we got to the lobby and he went into the crowd of fans... the guy with him sorta guarded him. I was walking behind him so I couldn't see how he reacted to the fans, but I think he tilted his head down and made a bee-line for the door.
Chiyase@Soompi

Why is Junsu always in the elevator?

No comments: