but sadly next week still have to go to school for extra classes..
I think I will just go for Monday and Tuesday.
There are a pile of homeworks waiting to be completed. Teachers are evil..don't even let us rest.
And 2 weeks after holiday will be exam so have to study during holiday.
Basically, this holiday is not fun cos it is worst than at school..
But something good is that I can be with my computer the whole day..wakaka~
On the 2nd week of holiday, me and few others will be going to SMJK Yu Hua Kajang for the Chinese camp. I think I have never been to camp in my school life so I just go lo..
I skipped all the character building and prefects' camp in the previous years with all kind of reasons.
There is one time, the only time that I wanted to go for a character building camp. That is in Form 2..and guess what..I have to fall sick on the day before the camp...so jinxed.
So...adios camp. After that never decide to go for camp..haha
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment