1. who is your all-time inspiration?
erm..friends maybe..and all those great ppl who are successful..
2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island,who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
don't have many blog buddies...but I think i will bring
Rayi - Got same interests..
Min Yee - Don't know why...
Steph - can disturb her when I'm bored..
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
TVXQ house??XD kidding..Lots of ppl know this..1st option of course is Korea and Japan..then there is Australia, England, France, Italy, Greece, Egypt, Austria..and everywhere around the world..
4. Do u believe in true love?
Maybe..
5.If you win $ 1million, what would u do?
Buy some of the things that I really want...go travelling..donate some to charity, give some to my parents and save the other in bank
6. If you meet someone that you love, would u confess to him/her?
Depends lo..
7. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged u.
Cute...Not easily get angry...don't offend me
8. What are the requirements that u wish from your other half?
Of course a person that love me la..
A person I'm happy and comfortable to be around..
Taller than me...
Age doesnt matter much but of course not too old( not more than a decade older)..
Kind, doesn't commit crime, has a decent job and good character..so many requirements...
and NEVER NEVER cheat on me..
9. Which type of person u hate the most?
Annoying, arrogant, selfish, rude,bitchy,slutty, etc...
10. If you have faults, would u rather the people around u point out or would u rather they keep it to themselves?
Point it out but not in a harsh way...don't hurt my feelings..
11. What do u think is the most important in life?
Live life to the fullest..and be happy..
12. Are you a shopaholic?
No..you an even count how many times i go out with both your hands.
13. If you have a chance. Which part of your character would u change?
Laziness and hope that I have more confidence to speak in front of public...
14. What would u do if u have an off day?
Depends...maybe relax at home, or hang out with friends..
15. What is the last shocking thing u've seen or heard?
nothing that i recalled of..what is so shocking?
16. How do u feel now?
bored..don't know what to do..
17. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
the dream would be that all my wishes are granted..
18. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
everything and everyone that is precious to me...including time
19. What is your ambition?
erm..don't know yet..
20.If you could be anybody for a day, who would it be? Why?
I would be myself..I understand myself better..
You have to answer the survey with an honest heart.
What if your ex says, why did u let me go?
cos i don't like you anymore
I still love you.
this is hard...I don't feel the same for you.
Will u go out with me?
Maybe next time..I'm busy now..
Hey, can i give/ask you for a ride?
No, thanks. I have my own car.
I cannot keep my promise to u.
It's okay.It doesn't matter to me now..
My friends say we dont look good together.
So what?
You have changed.
Maybe I did.
Can we get back together?
Probably not...
Oh, i know what this is all about. You found someone else...
That's so not true..Is that who you think I am?
How can you forget our memories?
I din forget. I just choose not to remember them.
i'm tagging RAYI..MICHELLE and NINI..
No comments:
Post a Comment