This year May 16 is on a Friday so our school's Teacher Day celebration don't need to bring forward or postpone..*thumbs up*
We start off the day with speech by the principal (Mrs Mano), letter from the Ministry of Education, and singing by some Form 4 students. Then, the other students went back to class I think..and Form 5 prepared for the games.
Those participating in the games were requested to line up according to groups. I'm in Group 1 with Min Yee, Steph(replace Pn Ramlah), Leng Kiat, Mr Aaron Chin, Pn. Zuree(she is childish XD), Ms. Swa and Pn Rosna. There is one time Min Yee mistaken Ms Swa for Steph cos both of them so small size..so 'fish' haha XD. Then, we were given the clue to our 1st station together with a Sudoku paper and were supposed to arranged the alphabets to form an English name. We thought it was a place we were supposed to guess which makes us so slow..wasted. And ended up the name is 'David Beckham' and we were supposed to run from Block C down to the football field. There we have to search for balloons with our names, blow it and throw it across a line. While the others were searching for the balloons, me and Min Yee managed to finish the Sudoku. Although we don't really know how to play but able to get it correct cos the Sudoku they gave is easy. Then, next station is just nearby and we have to eat ice cream. In every station we have to wait for the other group to play finish which makes everything delayed.
The next clue is to go to the car park in front of the Hall so we ran up again. There we have to put our leg inside some ice water, grabbed a marble and put it inside an empty bottle. 10 marbles in total. Next, we ran down again to Block A assembly ground and I don't really what that game is about..but I remembered the the words written on the paper Leng Kiat showed us was 'playing golf under the hot sun'. Next station is at Block B foyer and we went up again. This time is a game thought by 5 Joy( my class)..haha XD..then they don't know who went 1st cos so many groups were there and everyone said they are there 1st. Everyone quarrelled for a long time.. The place so packed and hot. I was sweating non-stop. Mr Darminder and Ms Ruby looks like they gonna fight. They keep quarrelling on which one of their group arrived 1st and all the groups behind was delayed. There were 4 groups and Kar Lin decided to let them play a game to decide which group go 1st and it was my group. Here, we have to placed our hands inside the biscuit tin filled with tomato sauce, yellow mee and worms(the type which eat bread) to search for a marble. 2 male and 3 females have to played. So, it was me, Steph, Min Yee, Leng Kiat and Mr Chin. Once i opened the tin..I saw mostly are noodles and very little worms..maybe all sink below..hahaXD..Nothing to be afraid of. Since all I can feel is the noodle and I'm the one who bought the worms and brought it to school and back for 2 days.
Then we have to search for Mee Kuan so that we know where to go next but couldn't find her so we just run up to Block C and then went to the empty land opposite. This time we have to duck walk before eating. What we were supposed to eat is a packet of 'asam'(5 in 1 packet), bread with wasabi inside, and biscuits with green chili inside(that's all I saw..din notice others). since I eat bread every morning and got bored of it so I ate the biscuits. But when I was eating the small green chili fell out - at 1st i thought is 'tauge' XD - I couldn't taste the spiciness..lucky me. Then I ate 2 'asam'. I was so thirsty then borrowed water from Lily(her class in charge of that station) and finished it XD. Then Edmund showed us a picture and ask us where is it..no idea..don't look like anywhere to me..And the answer is 'Hawaii'. Then he told us to go to the new canteen and down we go. At the car park in front, bowls of flour were waiting for us.. 1 teacher and 1 student have to blow the flour to search for a ping pong ball or a coin..and we sent Mr Chin and Leng Kiat. We found the ping pong ball and they gave us the next clue. While we were figuring out the clue, someone took some flour and pour it on our head. And then we ran to the old canteen. There, we have to tie our legs with the person beside us and walk in the direction the person told us to. Then, we were told to go up to Block C. On the way I saw En. Karim and he say I had turn old..cos the flour is on my hair. I hand over the Sudoku paper which is in my pocket throughout the game and that's THE END of the game. Of course we din win the game la..so much delaying..basically the game is bout running up and down..so tiring..
Oh my..I got so many things to say and that's is only part of the day...
more to come bout the rest of the day..hahaXD
No comments:
Post a Comment