I bet you have heard the phrase 'The more you give, the more you will get'. How true this phrase is I don't know. Learn to give is important but learn to take is not less important.
However, there are some people who are selfish to give but never forget to take.
They keep everything to themselves and never give others a chance..
And there is this other saying 'Others will treat you the same way you treat them..But if you ever treat them badly they will treat you 100 times worse than that'. But I don't think I treat others badly..but sometimes I do get bad treatment from others.
Come to think of it that saying is not that accurate..since nowadays there are lots of bad people..
even if you did nothing to them they will still harm you....
Everything changes with time...even human change too..
They will change to become somebody you don't even recognise and don't understand..
This few days having fund raising for the Sichuan Earthquake survivors in school...
I donated Rm62 in total..RM50 is from my savings..
Hope this can helped someone..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAREN!
No comments:
Post a Comment