Today is the vocational week for Form 5..TIRING ~
My class sold nasi lemak-normal, sotong or chicken rendang, jelly, fruit platter, cocktail sausage and ice lemon tea .
Yesterday I brought home 15 mangoes and 1 bottle of those terrible mango juice which consists of those yuckee colouring and flavouring to blend..the WORST COLOURING I have ever seen..I think the YELLOW colour is hard to wash..
Today brought the blended mango sauce for the fruit platter back to school again..
My mum blend it in the morning while I am sleeping..haha
and my dad said he will fetch me to school..which is good since I don't have to carry the heavy things from the canteen to the top floor of Block C.
During preparation got not enough time and Karen's mum who came with the nasi lemak was kinda late..so not much time to package it..
And the delivery stuff is so messy and confusing..Don't ever do delivery service..haha
Some things which can be sold left unsold cos of the confusion..so earn lesser lo..
And the rice was not enough..so Karen's mum bought some from the school canteen..I bet it is expensive..
After everything was cleaned, there are still some foods left..there were some drinks from other classes' stall which we take for FREE..from 5 Charity I think..and I ate the tart from 5 Grace..nice..
ate and drink a lot..haha
Everyone have fun..
And the food platter which we didn't manage to sell..we took some and some gave to others and those Form 1 who want it..
After that we took part of Chem lesson to eat.. Mr Yu din burn us like what he said he would do if we late to the lab.LOL
Overall, the event is fun..and our class became normal again..
maybe cos of yesterday's 'spiritual garden' trip..LOL..or maybe this vocational week is some kind of team building event..
Whether we gain profit or loss, I wont tell you..hehe..
But we have voting in class..most of us voted for 'M' instead of name..haha
Some pictures of today from June's camera..
Most of the pics taken during last period..Moral teacher was absent..
We totally forgot bout the relief teacher's presence..
Everyone was taking picture here and there, busy talking, eating, walking around..
Long time din had fun like today..
At least today's event put some life back into the boring schooldays..
PS. Those aren't mango juice back there..it is just us fooling around when washing the thing..Don't want to be responsible for poisoning someone
A motorcyclist banged my dad's car...I don't know how that happen cos I was in tuition..
The damage was..quite little i guess
But the repair fees is not gonna be cheap I think..
And my dad paid that guy 50 bucks for medical fees..
I thought it was 500 when my mum showed me 5 fingers..LOL
-edit-
The repair fees was RM600...omg..for that few scratches and stuff..
anyway..it is a Merc..everything is expensive
We totally forgot bout the relief teacher's presence..
Everyone was taking picture here and there, busy talking, eating, walking around..
Long time din had fun like today..
At least today's event put some life back into the boring schooldays..
PS. Those aren't mango juice back there..it is just us fooling around when washing the thing..Don't want to be responsible for poisoning someone
A motorcyclist banged my dad's car...I don't know how that happen cos I was in tuition..
The damage was..quite little i guess
But the repair fees is not gonna be cheap I think..
And my dad paid that guy 50 bucks for medical fees..
I thought it was 500 when my mum showed me 5 fingers..LOL
-edit-
The repair fees was RM600...omg..for that few scratches and stuff..
anyway..it is a Merc..everything is expensive
No comments:
Post a Comment