Friday, July 4, 2008

Exam's Over~


YIPPEEE~ I can't be any happier.I was already very happy since before Bio paper 2..LOL
Evereyone can't wait for the exam to end.
Finally, today is the last day of exam. 2 weeks of exam which was like HELL.
Have to sleep late(most days after 12am), study from morning til nite, cannot listen to
music
, cannot watch videos and no foruming. One thing is worse than the other.
And now..I'm back to where I left behind..


Summary of 1 week..
Sat - At nite, went to a karaoke dinner thing organised by the Chinese school near my house.

Sun – Started studying for Physics and went to Jap class as usual..luckily last week they never did much.


Mon - No exam so no school for me.


Tues - Physics paper 1, 2 and 3..still ok. For the past few days have been crazily dl-ing songs non-stop. 1st of July..my mum, Rosemund and Teukie oppa's birthday..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Wed - Chem paper 1, 2 and 3..paper 1 quite a few don't know but can tembak..paper 2 got not enuff time to complete. And the teacher who collects the paper annoys me. Not yet time the teacher already want me to tie the paper.Can't she see I'm still writing. And when collecting paper don't let me finish erasing those pencil marks on the paper. Aiyo please la..go collect others' paper 1st la..why other teachers can do that you can't? Ms Fam told me my Maths marks and I'm happy with it..

Thurs - Add maths paper 1 and 2..paper 2 also din manage to finish T.T

Fri - Bio paper 1, 2 and 3..paper 1's question was quite straightforward. Paper 2 is terrible. Section C don't know what to write T.T

This term's exam results are gonna be nasty..
For the 1st time I never complete exams
And the only subject that I manage to finish studying is Physics.

The 1st box of mooncakes for this year arrive today..given by some friend of my dad.
When isthe Mooncake Festival anyway?
Mooncakes with 1 yolk is nice..2 yolks are too much

No comments: