I tell you guys hor..my maid very evil one lo..
She went and broke one of my "doll" when she was cleaning the room..
hate it when she clean..she will not put the things back in its original position..
it is super obvious that she has been cleaning that day.
Pity my "doll" la..she made it headless. God knows what she did with it..That was one of my b'day present which I get when I'm small..T.T
Luckily it din break into pieces..at least now still can glue it back(hope so)..
When she told my mum, my mum told her to tell me by herself..
guess what she told my mum..
she said she is afraid I will scold her..
Do I look that scary to her?
Don't say scold her..I don't even talk to her..
but in the end she din tell me
And she even placed it back in the cupboard with the 'head' on as if that incident never happen.

No comments:
Post a Comment