I have been a Cassiopeia for 2 WHOLE YEARS!!
And I'm still counting.
Time passes really fast..
♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥
Haishh..Micky was hospitalized on the 26th of June after vomitting after filming.
He was taken to the hospital and made to rest, meanwhile cancelling all the rest of his daily schedule.
According to sources it was cos of overwork and not eating meals on time or at all.
Ishh..is Father SM trying to kill someone here?
give them some rest la.
Get well soon Micky...
__________________________________________________
Ahh..TVXQ 4th Korean album's pre-order already reached 200 000 on the 1st day of pre-order. That is so crazy..LOL..this breaks the previous albums record.
The sales will increase more when the album is released..I gonna buy it... Hope that they will get lots of awards end of this year..^^
Fan-made piano version of 東方神起 - Doushite kimi wo suki ni natte shimattandarou. Found in YT..the song is very nice when played with piano..♥ this song
No comments:
Post a Comment