Yesterday went to Physics lab during Add maths to do the Add maths project..
again that pendulum experiment which if I'm not wrong is the 1st Physics experiment we did last year.
Today morning I went up on stage during morning assembly for that prefects' speech thing..
I know it will be scary so better not look at the students but continue reading all the time..
What I was thinking was to finish reading from the paper and get down from the stage ASAP. LOL..and the speech was pretty long..that is what I think and what others said..1 page of the foolscap paper.
This is also vocational week. Today is for Form 4 and Thursday will be for us, Form 5. But something I don't understand is why we need to give 10% of our profits to the school..
Ehemm..all the money for us to buy the things is from our own pockets..the school doesn't even give any financial support..but why when we earn money the school shares the profits too
..and 10% is not a small amount lo..
And tomorrow Environmental week or something begin..we were supposed to bring recycle items to school and Mr Ng was talking something bout using the money to buy trees to make boulevard?? or something like that..no idea what it is but maybe have a rough image of it..but this is my last year..I don't think I can get to see what they gonna do with those trees and someone came up with the question asking what if heavy rain?will the trees break and fall?..haha..just keep those newspapers at home la since is for the same purpose: RECYCLE..haha..
And bout our class, 5 Joy..something I can say is it is somehow falling apart..not the walls of course..is among the students..don't want to get into detail..
Although this is my class we are talking about but I try not to get involved or take sides..
The issue En. Karim was talking bout during today's assembly somehow has something to do with our class..
Some people just don't know how to respect others or keep their mouth shut sometimes..
You tend to get on people's nerves.
People didn't ask for your opinions..People didn't say you but you keep saying those harsh words to people continuously.
Are you a sadist? You are happy when you make others feel bad..
You guys are the one who started all the name-calling in the 1st place isn't it?Correct me if I'm wrong..
And if you are not happy with what that person is doing..you can just ignore or don't look..why care so much?
And you mind too much about someone's appearance..so what if a person is fat or ugly or not as good-looking as you expect? They can't help it..
What you expect them to do? Get plastic surgeries or put on thick layers of make-ups to cover up their faces..that is quite stupid..
Now everyone have a 'wonderful' memory for the final year of high school..
Hope that something good will take place in future..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO!!
Better get a bf soon..You're 2(too)0(old) already..LOL
Finally got the HQ full version for Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattandarou and Box In the Ship..haha
Very nice..Box in The Ship has different styles from all the previous songs..
The single will be release tomorrow..^^

No comments:
Post a Comment