Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yippee..it's a pass.
Before the test even started already raining heavily. Not a good thing 'cos the ground will be all wet and slippery.
And it has to begin with the part I most worry about...the hill.
After successfully completed it, I was so happy. lols
Parking and 3-point turn is fine.
After completing on the road, I wanted to stop far away before the yellow line where everyone stop. But, the officer keep telling me to go front. I stopped before the yellow line although he still insist I go after the line where the stupid toilet is.
There is no way I'm risking my 'pass' just because he is too lazy to lift his fat ass and take a few steps to the toilet.
I just free gear and pull handbrake ad he had to hand me my results.
Many peoples that were looking thought I failed since I went so near the line.
When I got off and not yet even close the door. The car was moving forward.
Then people were like thinking I forgot to pull the handbrake. =.="
But actually it is the lazy officer who let go of the handbrake so that the car can roll forward to where the toilet is.
At least the rain in the morning make the weather so lovely in the afternoon. No hot sun. yay

No comments: