Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Felt like something is missing.
8 PM9-ers went for the JPA course thingy - Life as a doctor for 5 days.
Seems kinda interesting to me. Imagine you might get the chance to see the doctor do autopsy or operation or things like that. But, it will be scary. hehe
They are only away for 3 days but it seems like a long time.
One week and 2 days more to study and it will be the mid-sem break. So soon. I'm not in the holiday mood yet.
The class plan to go Tmn Negara, Pahang. Wonder how I gonna ask my parents. I think the possibility they will disagree can reach 85%.
Just remember that the Maths test is tomorrow. Bio test and Thinking Skills presentation next week.
Have to make myself forget that today is the release of "The Secret Code" album.

No comments: