Made it through Friday morning.
The 1st class was Bio - presentation, followed by thinking skills boring underlying assumption test which i scored 8/16. Stupid.
Then, Chem - presentation also.
Did badly for Bio presentation. My group, Wei Ying, Doris, Anees and me was the 1st to present and I'm the 1st to talk. Basically, just reading from the paper since I can't speak spontaneously. And when it is time for Doris to talk, Mr Peter said he only wants the structure. Made us a little confuse and don't know what to say. Ended up, all the other group explain about the transportation through the plasma membrane. Which my group didn't get to explain.
Chem presentation was better than I expected. My group is the last to present. The other group members are Lyn, Chin Leng, Doris, Gavin, Soon Keat and Amar.
Ms Cindy randomly picked 4 numbers and the 4 out of 7 person chosen have to present the powerpoint slides prepared by the group. I was 'lucky' enough to get chosen. Aiya. But at least my slides not too hard.
Stayed home for not more than 2 hours then went for my cousin sis's wedding dinner.
Have a nice time eating.lols
p.s. Su Li, Yen Mei and I were in the same lift as HJ. lols
No comments:
Post a Comment