Friday, March 13, 2009

Just came back from college and found the envelope containing result. Sent by post. I opened it and pulled out a paper. Just a notice. It seems so empty 'cos there is a cardboard inside. I thought I failed. Then, I found a certificate. Unexpectedly, I passed the level 4 of the Japanese Language Proficiency test. Need get at least half of full marks for every papers to pass. My paper 3 was 104/200. Lucky. Yippee...jumping with joy.

Back to yesterday. Went to Leisure Mall's Wong Kok with Mk and Bea to have late breakfast while waiting for June to get back from Taylors'. Then went to school at about 12.15pm. But the results were not out yet. Have to wait, wait and wait. And when it finally out, everyone quickly gather around own class teacher to sign our names and get the results. All nervous peoples. lols Pn Halidah found my result slip and was looking at it for quite long and don't want to hand it to the impatient me. Ahh...scanned through and saw what I sort of want.(stated in previous post). Relieved. Then waited for quite long to get all the other certs. Sweats started popping out on my skin. Kinda hot there. And the curious juniors were looking here and there. Later left and went to Fun OK cafe since the others not yet eat.

I not that short. They wore heels.One looked troubled and another camera-shy.
But in the end...
Peace JuneGreedy pig(Karen) and perasan June at the back. lols
Funny looking. Lost in a world of drinks.
Somehow the pic is kinda weird. Looks like photoshopped but it is the original pic.
Just the lighting problem. The 3 on the left hiding under the semi-covered wall.
Gila BeatriceLove this pic. So nice. June and MK, agree?
Dorky Bea and MK
June day-dreaming.
No idea what she pointing at.

Both of them taking pic.
Karen curi-curi take their pic and I curi-curi take hers.
Stayed there for quite some time then left for Pavillion after 3pm.
Bought the tickets for the movie 'Love Matters' shown at 5. Not very nice.
Have dinner at Dragon-I then went home.

So serious choosing food.
Two dorks. The waitress have to stop herself from laughing.

The scholarship offered by Taylors' is only 1K for 10 A's. So little. =.="

No comments: