Monday, February 23, 2009

Yesterday is the heat and today the rain. This is how M'sia is. Not hot sun then heavy rain. Haiyo.
Near the end of Bio, I saw that the sky was dark but what I didn't notice is that it is actually raining heavily.
Then I was thinking "SHIT!! Why rain so heavily now? How am I gonna get to ADP without an umbrella?Not even a jacket."This is the prob when it rains during lab day. Don't even have a jacket but got a labcoat which is useless when it rains. But still wanna go for the Arirang club meeting.

The Bio lab is in the old block. So, once I get out, have to get under the rain and run all the way out of the gate, cross the street to the opposite. That time I was very wet already. Then continue walking to TBS. Have to get in the rain and cross the road again and the wind was so strong. Su Li have a tiny umbrella but she is in TBS. June also in TBS. Su Li sent Lay Wing over with the umbrella but I think he probably sheltering himself. haha. So, I ended up running there also. Totally wet already. Water is dripping from my hair when I reached TBS.
That's not all. Have to cross the road to ADP. Finally got an umbrella from Pui Shing but that doesn't help when the wind is so strong.

Me and June took the lift up first. We were wet and a little late. There are more peoples late la. So, of course people will be looking at us.
When I'm walking to the back of the room, my shoe was making squeaky noise. lols

Today's bio prac was relaxing. In between got 1 hour to spare while waiting for the reaction. And we don't have to look at it since there is no flame or anything. We can do whatever we want. Enough time for us to yum cha also but of course no one do that.

Tvxq's new MV/PV, Survivor

No comments: