Sunday, February 22, 2009

The heat is really........*speechless* Just now learn driving. Felt more like I am being roasted under the sun. My skin turned red. Pity the skin.
Steph, heard that you didn't learn yesterday. Although failed the stupid interview and don't need go for the assessment, but still got somewhere else to go.


So, went to Seremban yesterday for the baby nephew's 1 year old b'day party. Having buffet.
Very adorable kid.
B'day boyHungry?Fake drumstick(his fist). Zoomed in too much.
Real food is hereNot very succesful smile. =P
Cute expression. His cousin sis putting angpau in his pocket.
Me and my bro played Stack 'Em. The best we can achieve. All holes in the bottom. Left top 2 rows.
The b'day cake, made by the baby's grandaunty. Looks more like a 10 though.
Baby and his cousin sis(my cousin's sis 2nd daughter). He was crying when his aunty(my another cousin sis) wanna put the b'day hat on him.

Baby and daddy(my cousin bro) Blurry image.
Another nephew(another cousin bro's son)
Me being childish

LEO club having meeting for few consecutive Fridays but I'm lazy enough to not step foot there for even once although I'm free for part of the time. The only one I went for is Arirang. lols

During Changmin's solo, Junsu rides on a broom. Xiah Potter? And Micky is flying with batwings, Yunho flying with umbrella and Jae flying with bicycle. lols.
Saw Yunho and Junsu's flying fancam. Funny.
The red sea
Picture credit : as tagged

No comments: