Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hey AIESEC!!

Last night was the class gathering/reunion dinner in Yulek's Hau Kei restaurant.
Actually I decided not to go since it is so late, but Min Yee said her mum tell her to go so, I just go.
And tell June to go too.
They said is 7pm but ended up we were waiting there til after 8pm. Then only get to order food and eat.
Later, headed to Rosemund's house and stayed for awhile. Then, Jiunn Huah fetched me, Faith and June home. Others still wants to stay there.

I'm not smiling.lols

Evil Yi Fei pour tea when we wanna take pic.
Picture from June's cam
Then, today morning woke up at 6.30am to go to Taylors' for the AIESEC Induction Conference. Didn't went for last night's AIESEC Night Wa Lau Weh.
Since there are less cars on my way to MK's house and Subang Jaya, we reached there very early.
How good would it be if every weekdays' morning is like that.
Since the AIESEC IC only starts at 8.30pm, MK and I linger in the extra Chem class meant for some of her class' students.
When June and Pui Shing came and it's time, we went for registration in LT1. Have to wait again.
Since we are divided into 10 groups, so there is ice breaking game.
So basically, the IC tells us about AIESEC and there are sharing sessions and other stuffs.
When everyone looks tired/bored from all the presentations on stage, the president will tell everyone to stand and they will do some weird dances. lols
The IC was supposed to end at 6pm. But, MK and I left at 3pm, after the games.
Anyway, we chose to be members instead of leaving. But have to go for interview. I don't think my brain can generate anything to answer their questions.

The 1st game is 'Tribal Game'. Very funny. 2 groups form a team. So, MK and my group got combined. We are citizens of country Y. The characteristics are aggressive, rude and etc. We have our own language.
woofoo woofoo = I want that thing
bafa bafa = Can I get it for free?
2 hands holding ears = Don't touch me
1 hand touch opposite leg = I don't want to talk/trade with you
Then we have to communicate with another country people who have own language also. Basically no one understands each other and later we have to write what we think bout the other country. After the game, we found out their language meaning and they are the horny citizens. And we are the 'barbaric' one. lols
2nd game- we got blindfolded and have to arrange ourselves in order according to numbers. But, we don't know other people's num. The game is quite easy though.
3rd game is 'AIESEC Hunt'. Have to search around LT1 for 12 envelopes and take out the alphabet inside. Then, we have to arrange it to form words. The clue:something we have been doing the whole day. 'Enjoying Participation' it is.

No comments: