Monday, February 16, 2009

맛있는 • おいしい

Driving lesson is seriously boring..don't like it.

Yesterday, went to Nilai for dinner.
Went with my aunties, uncles, cousins, niece and nephews.
Go makan nice thing sure must many people go.
I only have a pic of the dessert cos it is cute.
The fishy swimming in the longan water.

Today went to AC to eat. So, when I wanna leave, I somehow knocked the stupid cardboard yellow Digi guy, which is fat and blocking the way. Su Li said later it will say "I will follow you~". lols =P

During Chem class, suddenly receive sms from an unknown number regarding the car stolen in Klang and the 6 years old kid inside. At that time not sure whether that incident real or not so just send to MK.
Later when on the way home, heard the radio said that a guy found the car and the kid in PJ.

No comments: