Saturday, August 9, 2008

Taggy...=.=

1. At what age you wish to marry?
. I dunno

2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
. I think not...

3. Do you smoke?
. Definitely not...HATE the cigarette smoke and the harm it does to us.

4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
. Albums that I like...
. Can the gift not be a thing? I wanna meet my idols ^^

5. Who did you text most lately?
. Is 1 text counted too? If yes then June..

6. How old are you?
. Turning 17 in 12 days...

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
. My own money as in those i saved? I don't remember those little things..I only remember the thing I spent the most savings on is last year Tvxq's concert ticket..

8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
. Woah..Jae lol
. Micky
. Alex(Clazziquai)
All are singers...lol

9. Where do you wish to get married ?
. Anywhere nice....

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love?
. How would I know that?

11. How many kids do you want?
. Never thought of this...

12. Are you in love?
. Is my love for my idols considered as 'in love' too?

13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
. A restaurant in Bandar Mahkota Cheras...

14. Name the latest book you bought?
. Me Cabot's Queen of Babble In The Big City

15. Do you believe in God?
. Maybe sometimes...

16. Name your favourite game or sport.
. I don't play sport..I watch them..

17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
. Fiona...she tagged me.

18. The most exciting place you want to go?
. Korea, Japan, Europe, China....

19. Hugs or Kisses?
. Huggiess....

20. How do u judge someone? Is appearance important?
. For 1st meeting, appearance is important..if not what else can you judge from the 1st time?Other time is personality..

21. Point out 5 things about the person who tag you.
-She likes Korean just like me...
-She is 15 this year...
-She is from Klang
-She is good with codes...
-She loves Christian Bale too..^.^

22. Tag 3 person who you can think of.
Audrey
Min Yee
Nini

Dislike being tagged..I think lots of people agree to this...

No comments: