Thursday, August 21, 2008

The day I turn 17~

210808..My 17th birthday.

Stayed at home doing nothing. Boring.
Can't buy a whole cake since there would be no one to finish it. So just bought few slices.

Seems like forever since I last enter the forum. Few weeks. Have been so left out and outdated.
Decided to indulge myself in the dongbang world..lol
And found picture of new hairstyles.


What a shock...
Jae, Yunho and Su's hair is nothing except 'a bit' shorter than usual.
But people would be wondering what the hairstylist did to Chun's hair. So OMG..
Anyway, hair can grow...haha.
And Min's hair turned BROWN...Just like 1 year ago when Jae's hair suddenly turned from black to brown...similar case.

Thanks to those who wished me.
And since people always wish 'may ur wishes come true' so I would list out my wishes..haha.

My 17th birthday wishlist...
1. Good health( for self, family, friends and others)
2. Straight A's for SPM
3. Get to go travel (to places I like)
4. Get to meet my idol(s) / fav. singers..^.^
5. Get things that I really want
6. Get rid of NS (won't happen)

I think that's all for now. Not trying to be too greedy.
Have to go tuition soon..Boring.




Ki Bum oppa turning 21 today.
Happy Birthday Ki Bum!!








-edit-

Cakes start popping out.
Prashant bought a cake with those stupid candles which won't go off no matter how you blow it.
Makes me look like a kid who celebrate b'day in tuition. Cos as I could remember only kids celebrate there. Not trying to be ungrateful here. Anyway, thanks.

Then, my dad went and buy a cake again. The few slices of cakes bought earlier still in the fridge. =.="
So, my family along with Min Yee and her dad went to the 'Look Out Point'...
Brought the cake along but don't want celebrate there.
Too many people..so paiseh la.
So just brought home..light 1 big candle make wishes, blow off and cut it. But din eat. Keep in fridge again.
Syok sendiri only...haha^_^


My cake..

Hair on fire??LOL

Nerdy me...camwhoring with Karen's specs during Monday's Bio extra class.
V Double peace V

No comments: