Last night was watching the Badminton Double mixed - S.Korea against Indonesia. Lee Yong Dae was playing leh and S. Korea team won.
After watching, leave house for KLIA at 9pm.
My parents let us get down at the departure hall with the luggage while they parked the car in the parking area.
So we went to row H to search for the check-in counter. Walked til the end but only saw counter opened for Egyptian Air...
So we waited near a huge pillar. Me, my brothers and gf.
Took some pictures and talk....
I looked to my left and a girl turned and look at my direction.
That person looked super familiar. When I realised who that was I was shocked. She looked the same too...lol
Guess who that is....
Is my primary school friend, Tennii...never thought I would see someone I knew in KLIA.
Her family turned and looked and she walked over and talked to me. Her brother talked to my brother since they somehow knew each other.
Coincidentally, her brother is going to US too. But my brother and her brother will only be on the same plane to Seoul for transit. Later, my brother will be going to Chicago then Nebraska but her brother to San Francisco.
I only been to her house(aunty house to be exact) once and she been to my house few times but her mum still remember me after 5 years...good memory.
Later we went to eat McD while waiting. Her family and a whole group of friends are there.
Sit there for so long.
In McD, a middle eastern kid turned over a table..LOL..luckily there was nothing on top.
When the clock struck 12. It's time for my brother to leave...Just like cinderella..haha
So he went in and we say bye-bye and left. His flight at 1.15am.
On the way back use wrong road and ended up in Subang. Fetched bro's gf back and we reached home at 1.30am. Super tired.
Today morning wanna sleep til late but my mum came at disturb at 9++ am. Keep bugging me to online and see whether my brother reached Korea. So when I sign in msn he was there. Happily using the computer provided in the airport for free. He offline when wanna get on the plane again.
Now he is flying to the other side of the planet we called Earth. Arriving in Chicago at 1am M'sia time. I calculated here and there and his 'August 17' have about 37 hours if I din miscalculate.
That's why I won't want to go to US..super suffering. One hell of a flight.








No comments:
Post a Comment