Thursday, August 7, 2008

天啊,终于下雨了!

Today is a cloudy and gloomy day since morning...
Can't even remember the last time it rains.
天啊,今天终于下雨了!
This means that I could have some fun playing with the rainwater if the rain is not too heavy.
And it is super windy *thumbs up*
But, the rain lasted too long. For hoursss...about SIX.
This cools down the environment...*yippee*








Look at the happiness a simple rain can bring to a kid.
The little girl is so adorable :D



Tomorrow 080808 is the day all Chinese have been preparing and waiting for. The Beijing Summer OLYMPIC. With such a beautiful date and since 8 is considered the lucky number for Chinese, there would surely be a lot of newlyweds. The wedding registration office would surely be packed. To the office staffs: 辛苦你们了! ^.^ This number would only appear again after 100 years..but the year ain't the same anymore.

And I realised that lately I speak Mandarin more often compared to before. Sometimes, even to those whom I usually speaks English to. Maybe can help improve my Mandarin...in terms of writing, reading and understanding..^.^ It can be kinda frustrating sometimes if you really want to understand that article but your understanding has its limits. Grrr...

No comments: