not yet get enough rest after coming back from the camp..
and my homeworks still not finish..lots of them..
this also means i never study for the coming exam although i brought those book home..
SH*T..tomorrow have to bring all the 3 science books to school..damn heavy.
After Jap class followed my mum and my brother to go to Mid Valley.
I will be walking with my mum and my bro gonna walk with his gf..
He got lots of things to buy..clothes, pants, shoe, bag...
cos he is going to US to study in bout 2 and half months time.
His flight is on August 17..during school holiday.
He gonna transit in Seoul and Chicago before arriving in Lincoln where is uni is.
Holiday arr..I also want to go to Seoul..love Korea..
but SPM trial is around the corner..no luck.
Since we afraid not enough money for my bro to spend so we din really spend much.
After some time I got bored and sleepy then went to MPH and sat there for hours, reading those book about other countries..thinking of travelling maybe?hahaXD Went home kinda late after dinner.
While I was there I saw a little Malay boy bout 3-4 years old carrying a monkey bag with a very very long tail. The funny part was that his dad was holding the tail when they are walking so that the boy wont run away. Just like taking the dog for a walk..LOL. And I bought the 'Whatever' drink in the Jusco..you wont know what drink is in it until you tasted it. It might be Ice Lemon Tea, Apple Tea, Jasmine Green Tea, White Grape Tea, Peach Tea or Chrysanthemum Tea..I never tried it so just buy for fun. 'Whatever' is non-carbonated drink while its cousin, 'Anything' is carbonated drink.
http://www.anything.com.my/
No comments:
Post a Comment