Slept at 12++ the night before and have to wake up at 6am..
but lots of people have woken up and were talking at 5.30am..then I woke up too..but Min Yee, Kha Hoi and Michelle were still sleeping..
so I decided not to wait cos later the toilet will have lots of people so I went to brush teeth and everything else..
We have to gather in the hall at 6.45am for 1-hour morning exercise..after exercise was time for FOOD..had teh and fried mihun but is was very dry..pity my throat XD..
At 9.00 we had 扯铃(diablo) for 3 hours..learn to play a little bit lo..since never play before in my life..haha..some people who learned before can play so well..fantastic..
after playing for like 2 hours sure tired ma..so walked around lo..Karen suddenly appeared and disappear as fast as she appear cos want to go makan..no chance talk to her..not even say 'Hi' hahaXD..she always go Yu hua practice basketball de la..
So..after diablo would be lunch..FOOD again..hehe..
After lunch is the time for 中國象棋(chinese chess)..boring..I always have no interest in chess..
and i sit at the 2nd last row which makes me cant see..and that guy was like telling history of the chinese chess, which actually makes it seems like history class. And that old guy was telling it in a boring tone. When he gave us time to play later, most of us din play incuding me. How am I supposed to play when I don't even know how to move.
After few minutes of rest, we watched the movie 'Gua Sha'《刮痧》. The movie is nice. It was about racial discrimination I think. Something bout the American cant accept the Chinese culture. The setting of the story is in America and the characters are Chinese and American. The little boy in the movie is cute.
After bath, we had dinner. Later is the talk on Chinese medicine. They even brought those plants for us to see..some even tried to eat it..hahaXD and it was bitter. After seeing everyone's expression I never try it. Who would do so? But if you want to know the taste I think you can ask Kha Hoi cos I think she tried it.
And it is 10pm and time for games again..hahaXD. The games were those with lots of station. There is time limit for every station and we will be given a clue after completing each station. The 1st station that my group went to was guessing game. A person had to act to give clue to the Chinese proverbs. Of course I cant help here..so just look at other group playing the other stations..haha.
Then the 2nd station's requirement is calligraphy and creative skill. Not my thing again.
At the 3rd station the person will 1st tell out a story and later we have to draw things from the story. Since there is not much time so I never draw.
The 4th station requires us to hold hands with our groupmates forming a straight line and running around going under whoever's hand the person tell us to.
The 5th station is the person gave us a piece of paper with a passage or a poem(not sure)..and we have to use the music of any famous song to sing it out..My group decided to use Jay's '听妈妈的话’.
The 6th station is tongue twister. My group is divided into 4 team of 4. Each team will say it in diff speed. Luckily mine is easy to read, I know all the words and not too fast.
The 7th station is like the memory game, but this is for matching the Chinese festival with its date. We have to divide to 2 groups so I suggested we divide to girls and boys cos my group 8 girls 8 boys..easy..don't need waste time.
Boys in charge of the name of festival's cards and girl in charge of dates. We managed to match 5 festivals and complete the task.
The 8th and final station is the rock, scissors, paper game. I don't really whether this game has winning or losing..cos it seems like we just keep playing rock,scissors, paper til the time end.
After the games is already 11.30pm. But is the last night of the camp sure won't so early sleep la.
And the Soya Club people who played with us for 2 days went on stage to perform a dance. Cool. The hall was dark. The music was blasting from the speakers. And those lighting of the stage was much better than our schools' lighting. Our school should learn from them la. Few minutes to midnight when most people are already sleeping like pig and we are there enjoying the loud music and dance..hahaXD. And come to think of it, our school's stage is small compared to theirs.
After that we get to sleep, but pity the AJKs, group facilitators and the group leaders cos have to stay and practise for the next day's closing ceremony thing. No idea what happen to Michelles's group leader and she had to replace that person. Most of us did not sleep so early..everyone was awake and talking..we were eating too. Michelle only came back at bout 2am. Then we went to sleep at 2++ am.
The next day which is also the last day, we woke up at 6. Similar to the day before, we had morning exercise followed by breakfast. Then there is one more activity to be done - 戏剧...those traditional chinese performance which they paint the faces red. The person who talked is from HK..she explained a little bout those movements they do. She teached those who wanted to try and let them wear the shirt. She even do the make-up for 1 or 2 girl(s). I wonder what makes those girl want to try to paint their face red.
After that was the time to tell our feelings towards the camp. Only few peoples went out to express their thoughts and feelings. Then, we watched the video of the previous years' camp and this years camp. Then, it is time for the closing ceremony in the hall. There is some performances, speeches and the certificate presenting ceremony. The Chinese drums performance was so cool. Would like to try to play the Chinese drum if given the chance..hehe
We were given a dumpling each(which I never eat), a pair of beautiful chopstick and a pouch containing flower tea as souvenirs. How nice...They organized and prepared for the camp for more than half a year thats why it is well planned. Later everyone went on stage to take the group pic and thats the end of the camp.
The thing ended at 1 something but I told my dad to come at 2pm so that we have time to wander around the school XD. Everyone must be fatigue and exhausted. Tired but fun. Never regret going for the camp.
Some pics I curi-curi take with my hp on the 2nd nite..hehe..kinda blur
The song sang by all the AJKs during closing ceremony
No comments:
Post a Comment