Monday, June 16, 2008

Everything Is Truly Wrong~

Early morning when wanna go for the usual prefects' gathering, suddenly Jaren and KY were asking me bout something..I only heard 'backstage' and 'CD' and have not even a single idea what on earth they are talking bout..
then I let Jaren explain and she was asking me bout the CD used for our class performance during Teachers' Day..I don't even remember anything about it until KY said she passed it to me. Who would remember?
the story is like that..on that particular day she said she gonna perform the dance and since i never performed she told me to take the CD..I refused cos later we also gonna sing..but she insisted I take it..who told her to take the CD down in the first place..so I told her I put in on the bench and told her to take it later..Min Yee heard and saw it too..but KY said I didn't said..so I promised Jaren that me and MK will go hall find lo..cos Rose's uncle need the CD back to teach his class today..

On the way to the hall..a lizard fell from the ceiling right in front of me..missed me by few centimetres..curse the stupid lizard..HATE LIZARDS..then we went in the hall and find everywhere including on the stage and backstage but couldn't find the CD..so we went to the main office and the office in block C to see whether anyone found the CD but no one did..asked Mr Yeong and he say he will try to help us find..

During lunch, Rose was crying and even went up on stage during assembly to ask whether anyone had seen the CD..I wonder whether KY even feel bad since she sit beside Rose..
Min Yee was so brave..she fought back everything KY said and put the blame on her instead..evil..*blowing whistles*LOL..I think Min Yee put all her hatred inside cos sounded so angry..Min Yee..did you feel better after doing that? I bet you did..

Even the weather change so fast during our Sej test..
I felt the difference since started writing..
Sky turns dark, strong wind, scary lightning and thunder and followed by heavy rain..
seems like the end of the world..LOL
luckily the test is quite simple not like the weather outside..

Lately I'm not that patient but get angry easily..
is it cos exam is coming?or is it that the environment is different? who knows...

No comments: