Went to Yu Hua again last night..It is just 1 week after the camp..haha
This time is for YH school's orchestra performance..
Last week during the camp, Yu Rui asked me whether I want to go...later I found out she will be performing violin with lots of other people.
So asked whether Min Yee, Kha Hoi and Michelle wanna go or not lo..then they asked few others..
actually June wanna go but later say her mum don't allow cos exam is coming.
Karen said she 80% going..but in the end the 20% took over the 80%..cos she going for Beatrice b'day dinner thing..
So again left 4 of us..and Michelle's sis..
Actually we decided to reach at 7pm since the thing start at 7.30pm..I wanted to meet Yu Rui before her performance but can't..haishh..due to some timing prob so arrived late lo..
yesterday is just not my lucky day.
Firstly have to wait my younger bro come back from tuition which is 5.30pm then my elder brother already decided to make his spec on that day so have to go the specs shop near Leisure Mall..
since Dragon-I so near..cross the road then reach so went there to eat dinner..but they forgot to prepare some of the food or it takes time..by the time we finish eating and paid it was like 7.10pm..
then there is this idiot who parked his freaking car right behind of my dad's car and went missing as if the road belongs to his father or whateva ancestor of his..
have to honk lots of times before he finally appear and drive his car away..
then gotta rush back to my house where Min Yee is waiting then there we go to Yu Hua..arrived at bout 7.33pm..then have to find 小冬 (Karen's friend) and get the ticket from her..but don't know how she looks..the only description I get from Karen is she has a small figure, short and is a TB..luckily Michelle and Kha Hoi found her minutes before we arrived cos I gave her hp number to Michelle earlier..
When we enter the performance not yet begin..and there are still people later than us..haha
so we simply find a place to sit which is like in the middle of the hall where there is no fans..erm..they are not as lucky as us to have air-cond in our school hall..so definitely the place would be warm cos lots of people..cant enjoy the performances..Some of the performances are nice but some are boring..
They played lots of instruments combining the Chinese instruments and western instruments...
I remember there is 4 guys performing guitar..they played one of Jay's song..and the girl singing has a really sweet voice..and the harmonica performance is nice too..
Of course the orchestra in their school lots of people playing la..not like ours which you can count with your fingers...LOL
Min Yee they all got bored and went outside 2 times leaving me with their things..bad..
the 2nd time Min Yee came back smiling happily cos she saw 万杰..haha
from the time we sit down she is already being very observant..
Few more performances before the end we shifted places to a more windy place..
The thing end quite late..bout 10.30pm..
when we stood outside the hall lots of people were coming out..
I saw Hui Qing and Jun Qian..and saw lots of other peoples from the camp..
Jun Quan was a little shocked to see me..haha..by the expression on his face can see that he was wondering whether he recognises the wrong person..haha XD..
Too bad can't meet Yu Rui..I think she performed 3 times altogether..the one I remember is the Canon in D and the last song..
and she have to clean up the place after that..pity the performers..
Perform already tired still have to clean up..
In the afternoon when my mum told my dad that he need to fetch me to YH in the evening, he said always go then just jokingly say transfer there study..I wonder what made him said that.
then I was thinking just left half year and you know my Chinese not good and you suggested that..
For my mum..she was like " Crazy..already Form 5 who wants to accept into the school."
Then my dad suggest something more crazy..form 6 la..
then my mum say crazy again..and say those people no money go college only bla bla bla...
No comments:
Post a Comment