MK and I were one of those who arrived so early to avoid the traffic jam and no parking issues.
The orientation was at 9am but we arrived before 8am.
So, we went to eat breakfast before heading to the multi purpose hall.
There were so many people. The whole hall was filled. There were altogether 19 classes for the Jan intake A levels.
My class would be 0901PM9. Although MK is in PM8, people will think it is only a number difference. But none of the subjects' time is the same. And MK class has a korean girl. lolz
We will have fun running around searching for the next class to attend.
Suddenly it will be in the new block, old block or lecture theatre.
After the break we went into classes. The class mentor distributed the student ID.
There is 29 or 30 peoples in my class. I know roughly everyone's names except 3.
The 3 student helpers => Joycelin, Michelle and Nelson came and played 2 games with us and bring us for the campus tour.
The 1st game is like we have to repeat everyone's name from the 1st til ourselves. My turn was kinda late so, that's how I know everyone's name except some of those after me. lolz
Because, when it comes to my turn, Joycelin say it is running out of time and she will just randomly picked 2 person and I just have to name.
2nd game is we have to pair up with another person and it is a teamwork game to stand up. Me and my partner managed to stand at the 3rd try. lolz
There will be classes from Monday to Friday.
Now I know why the counselling guy say most of the people who went for counselling are from A levels. Physics at 8am for 3 consecutive days.
Everyday, 1st class begins at 8/9am and last class ends at 3/4pm.
Monday and Wednesday have classes for all 6 subjects.
Everyone will go 'cuckoo' =D
To avoid complications/confusions, this is what I did to the timetable.

Min Yee went and register for TBF today.
So, more and more peoples are joining Taylor's. lolz
P.S: June looks good in business wear =P
No comments:
Post a Comment