Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Big Day

The Big Day @ ECA Day for all '09 Jan intake students.
It started at 3.30 pm but I went for a talk.
Those performance started at 3.30 or 4 but I missed the interesting ones. Eg. dance club performance. Haiyo.

And the free foods and drinks all gone after the talk.
Luckily I managed to eat the free pizza before I went for the talk. But, no ice cream and drinks for me.
The big problem is the sun is freaking hot and we have to stand under it.
Wonder how those people even have the mood to perform. And lots of people were playing dodge ball.

We can join a maximum of 3 clubs.
In the end, I joined AIESEC( some world issues, leadership & management thingy), LEO Club(fund-raising/charity thingy) and Arirang club( Korean thingy). haha
LEO club members are 'Leos'...I'm a Leo. lolz
Left after 5pm when it started raining.

No comments: