These few days I'm feeling very sleepy.
Maybe b'cos I have to wake up early every morning.
I can even go to sleep before 10.30 pm.
And it is only the 3rd day.
Today the Physics teacher let us off half an hour earlier so I went to the Mac Centre across the street, which sells stationery and stuffs.
They did a good job with the perfect binding. Never heard of it before this.
The books which is actually photostated looks so real and no big difference from the original book from outlook.
Maybe I could just get my Maths book with perfect binding. Hope the teacher won't notice. Cheaper that way.
There is a Malay girl who joined the class today.
But since Melissa dropped Econs and took Psychology, she changed to MK's class.
Took 2 hours nap when I got home. But I'm still as sleepy as yesterday.
I guess I will still sleep early today.
Luckily the weekend is here.
I think my brain got rusty during the 1 month at home. Can't seems to remember many facts.
No comments:
Post a Comment