Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#Jaejoongday ♥

Exam is over and SG trip too.
Will update bout China and SG trip soon.
Wait til I'm satisfied of watching enough korean videos. Or maybe I'll never be satisfied O.O

Jae's 25th birthday today.(26 if considering korean age)
But I'm still stuck with them being 22. LOL >.<
And Yoochun gave Jae a rather interesting bday gift.
Love the both of them.

"Since Jaejoong is a fan of long hairstyles, Yoochun promised him that he would grow his hair until his own birthday. Considering how Yoochun’s birthday is on June 4th, it would mean that his hair would grow unchecked for at least 4 months.

Junsu, who was there for the whole scene, expressed that Yoochun’s present was something he couldn’t bear to see happen. Fortunately, Jaejoong was stated to be very touched and satisfied with his gift."
-allkpop-



Love this photo of Jae a lot

No comments: