Thursday, April 2, 2009

Yes!!!!

I didn't miss it.
Physics teacher don't seems like he is coming. Me and Su Li went to library to print notes. When we came out we saw the hitz.fm and Myfm's car in the campus ground. Went down to have a look since Su Li said hitz.fm giving out David Archuletta's ticket which she wants.
She went to the hitz.fm car while I went to the Myfm's one to see what they giving out. So, the minute I reached there they started giving free stuffs. Magazine, Hins Cheung' poster, a sample of body shop thingy, bread, RM2 voucher. Basically, I went there with nothing other than my student ID and printed notes but left with my hands full. Got a free 'Anything' drink and won Hins' concert goods - a clear file and phone strap. Err..I'm not his fan. But since they asked to take out student ID and I'm holding it in my hands already and have to raised a little higher, I got it. lols Might as well give it to someone. If they give out Lee Hom concert tickets' or goods then good but, sadly no. Left before they gave everything cos got Bio class.

Yen Mei won 2 David Archuletta tickets from hitz.fm. Lucky. So, the Pm9-ers heard bout it and wanna leave class. So, Mr Peter have to give in to those fangirls. Not many people came back for Maths later. So, few of us gave our attendance and sneak out again since teacher not teaching. And we wanna see VJ Utt and the other DJs. lols Rained heavily later.
LG truck. Giving out free BR ice cream to people who can answer questions. Cute LG Ice cream phone on display.
Picture with Jin and Adam C (hitz.fm DJ)
Spot Jason (left) and Nicholas(left) of MyFm?
MTV VJ Utt

No comments: