Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mid-semester break is kinda boring.
That's why I don't really want it. It's not a break but a time to study, which I didn't do.
After holiday got tests for all subjects T.T
Anyway, looking forward to next week's class trip. lols

Went back to school(SSS) yesterday.
To correct the mistake on the leaving school cert and to get back the deposit money.
Spent few hours there cos MK need to 'gao dim' her LCCI stuff. Was so hungry.
It's weird to go back to school once you leave it. lols

Went to Mid Valley today. With Su Li, Kit and Raphael.
Bought the tickets for movie Shinjuku Incident then ate in Teppanyaki for lunch.
Saw a nice Mickey bag.
The movie is NICE. Which Jackie Chan movie is not nice leh?
If you don't mind gang fights, blood spilling and gory scenes like hand-chopping then go for it.
Takenaka Naoto who act as Inspector Kitano in Shinjuku Incident is in almost every Japanese movie/drama I have watched - Nodame Cantabile, Waterboys and Swing Girls. lols

No comments: