Later went over to Swee Pheng's house.
The next day, 4 of them came to my house.
Karen came at bout 9pm. At that time, MK and June already went home.
Karen, Bea and Swee Pheng onli satisfied to leave my house at 11pm cos Karen wanna go home eat.
Next day, Thursday, went to Sekinchan which is somewhere further than Kuala Selangor.
Went to my grand-aunty's house. Take nearly 2 hours to arrive. Stayed there for about 5 hours then go home again.
The way back takes nearly 3 hours because of the traffic jam in KL.
Friday, went to Pavillion with MK, Bea and Kelly. Ate in MOF.
June came later.
Saw Jaren in Pavillion. lolz
Then, went to Sg Wang, not a place that I am fond of.
8 something only go to Low Yat's Sushi King for dinner.
Then, off we headed home.
But due to the traffic jam in KL and lost in Ampang, I only managed to get home few minutes after 11.
Yesterday, went to the saloon where my cousin sis work in and got my hair highlighted.
Don't know what colour to go for. So, my cous sis recommended violet.
I'm okay with it but later she went and checked and told me that there is only one type of violet left which is a quite dark one.
So, I looked at the brown/gold colour but don't know how I ended up with Yellow Lemon.
No idea what was I thinking at that time.
So yellow. Anyway, it will drop off eventually.
Today went to the Edu Fair in PWTC with my parents, Min Yee and her parents.
In these 2 weeks, there is only one day I am home and the only day I ate dinner at home.
Miss those days that I used to stay at home in front of my computer. lolz
No comments:
Post a Comment