1. do you think you're hot?
No...the song 'I'm So Hot' is not playing at the background
2. upload a favourite picture of yourself
Any picture that is nice is favourite..automatically uploaded.
3. do you like the picture?
I guess so. Why do you think it is called favourite if not?
4. when was the last time u ate pizza?
1 month ago maybe. Can't remember.
5. what was the last song u listened to?
Kim Dong Wan - 여름이 좋아 (Feat. Andy)
6. what are you doing right now besides this?
Listening to the songs in my media playlist.
7. what name do you prefer besides your name?
Any name that is nice is fine.
8. 5 people i tagged xDD
June
Mee Kuan
Min Yee
Steph
Audrey
9. who is number 1?
June aka Junee...lolz...SHINee and WG's fans
10. who is number 3 having a relationship with??
I seriously have no idea.
11. say something about number 5
Always blush. Face is always red.
12. how about number 4?
Small size.
13. who is buddy number 2?
The forgetful and quite clumsy Mee Kuan.
No comments:
Post a Comment