7 subjects down. 3 more to go. 8 papers.
Last night was so bad luck.
I was thinking I couldn't finish studying for today's Chemistry papers as there are the last 4 chapters of Form 5 with 200+ pages waiting to be read.
It was about 11.30pm.
I saw the lights flickering and next thing I know the lights went off.
Total darkness. Damn it. No electric in my housing area.
Everyone was sleeping and no one seems to bother EXCEPT ME.
I went downstairs in the dark to get a torchlight.
The torchlight was so bright and I studied for half an hour.
Later I give up and thinking this is it. I'm probably dead.
Went to sleep at 1.
Next morning, shivers. Why is the aircond so cold? lolz
Anyway, today's papers are not as tough as we thought.
Kind of get through it.
No graph to draw. And 5 x lesser calculations to do.
Actually, Mr Yu is the evil one who always set our papers so hard.
Making us calculating from the start to the end and not having enough time. Calculations marathon.
Nevermind, at least it prepare us for the worst. Hope to see good results for Chemistry.
Have to bid farewell to these Chem books.No idea what's wrong with my Chem books. All books will have pages falling out.
The practical book, reference book, past year questions book.
Have to work hard for next week.
Bio and Physics in 2 continuous days.
がんばって 下さい
By the way, just found out there is a Korea Plaza in Jln P. Ramlee just open on 6th November 2008.
Everything Korean..lolz
Anyway, MY-SMTOWN forum having Xmas party there.
No comments:
Post a Comment