Monday, September 8, 2008

Forgot To Breath XD

Today is BM paper...
Not too hard and not too easy.
But lots of writing to do.

BM 2 was like torture..2 and half hours of writing non-stop.
Didn't manage to finish a little at the end...the novel part.
Don't even know whether I wrote the correct thing for the part B of the novel question cos run out of time so didnt read the question properly.
My hand gonna break..write too much.
Keep pushing my hand to write although my hand felt like giving up.

Hope the result is worth all these.
I even make an effort to read and study the antologi properly which I don't usually do.
Hope the 'A' belongs to me...hehe

Felt a little dizzy after exam..
I told Jaren that 'words are running around in my brain'..XD
Come to think of it maybe I keep thinking of what to write and I forgot to breath..LOL
So my brain lack of oxygen.

Usually the worries for exam are..
1. Not enough time to study (yet I still don't start early)
2. Don't understand what the question wants
3. Can't think of points to write
Lately, another worry pops out of nowhere...
4. NOT ENOUGH TIME...

Last time don't have 'time problem' but now I have.
Maybe nowadays I have too much craps to write but limited time.
'Time problem' appear in few papers for last term exam..
Maths, Add maths, BM and Chem...

P.S : This is the 100th post.

No comments: