Finally the life-threatening trial is over...
Can't sleep and eat well. Every night went to bed between 12 - 2 am(except for the night before Maths and Bio). Terrible.
But it feels good to on the music loud again.
Here I am skipping Bio tuition and nicely blogging and watching movie..haha
And I found 33 secs Mirotic MV preview. And full version of Mirotic and HEY! (Don't Bring Me Down) is out.
Past week's schedule...
Sunday...
Mooncake festival but stayed at home studying. Every year went to aunt's house at night but not for me this year.
Monday...
Physics paper 1, 2 and 3. Still ok. I think I read 7 /10 chapters.
Tuesday...
Chemistry paper 1, 2 and 3. Very difficult = not ok. Didn't really managed to study Form 5 chapters.
Wednesday...
Public holiday. Finally 1 day to rest and study also.
Thursday...
Add maths paper 1 and 2. Didn't do 1 and half question (bout 15 marks) for paper 2. Part of it don't know and part of it is no time. Add maths paper day always not good. Last term flu on the 1 day and this time is.....vomit. Morning wake up feeling super dizzy then later vomit before going to school. And felt better.
Friday...
Biology paper 1, 2 and 3. Only read average of 3 out of 12 chapters. The papers are easier than expected..So still quite ok.


No comments:
Post a Comment