For the past month or so(up til yesterday) the palace is open for visits since now the King is no longer staying there. He shifted to a new 'house'. hehe
I found the time to go 2 days ago to at least take a look. Only part of it is open for exhibition I guess. Nothing fancy. Can't really tell that it's a palace actually. A bit disappointed. Maybe I expected too much?
The lamp post looks quite nice. haha
The King's outfit
The Queen's outfit
The Queen's necklace and tiara
Bunga emas
Suddenly, my parents decided to go to the temple in Broga (near uni). The last time I was there is when I was little.
When I saw this old man fishing, I knew I had a picture here. But turns out he changed his clothes and became younger (grey hair instead of white hair).
This is what I meant when I said 'little'.
























No comments:
Post a Comment