It has been a tiring week.
At first, the final weekend before the new academic year starts is fully planned. Then halfway through, plans disrupted. My grandmother passed away.
I came back from the junior's orientation earlier. And sort of 'threw away' my ticket to the Korean Music Wave concert that night. Missed the chance to see GD, TOP, U-kiss, 4minute, FT Island and the others which I have been thinking of for a month.
When I got home, everyone was preparing for the funeral.
And the next few days passed with me attending classes in the morning to afternoon and coming home for prayer services til late night. Insufficient sleep everyday.
Couldn't wash my hair for that few days...urghhh
Missed class on Thursday for the funeral. Luckily, it was only 2 lectures.
In the first few days, people who happen to know me will ask "Is your brother coming back?"/"When is your brother coming back?" or something similar.
The funeral was quite nicely done.
Instead of the usual 1 or 2 bands, my dad hired 5 bands instead. And hired Chinese stilts.
Lots of people/companies sent the funeral flower arrangements (23 in total) and paid for the obituary/memorial ad in newspapers.
A cameraman was hired to record the funeral.
Everyday, hundreds of people came and after the funeral when people don't come anymore, it actually feels kind of empty.
And lots of cleaning to do.






1 comment:
I'm sorry for your loss. You are very very strong for being able to stay cheerful in class.
My condolences.
Post a Comment