Saturday, April 30, 2011

kimchi

When I'm supposed to focus on studying for exam, I'm actually quite addicted to the videos made by the 2 Canadians- Simon&Martina.
Dee or someone else was saying even when I watch videos of 'angmo' it also has to be something korean.
Which is quite true also.

The study week for Year 1 is over and now is the less-than-2 weeks study break, before exam which is before the summer break.

Study a bit also aided by the molecular model kit bought from Dr Khoo.
RM110 for one freaking set.
Shared with Hui Ling.

Dividing into 2

The tax so damn expensive. About RM300 tax for 20 sets delivered from UK.
Although we can bring it into the exam hall, disassemble, I doubt we will have that much time to assemble it.

Hui Ling helped me to buy these Vita 500 endorsed by SNSD from the korean food fair in 1U.
They have all 8 but no Yoona.
I wanted Yuri and Yoona's.


Taeyeon, Yuri

The Taeyeon's one is for Jasmine.
She is totally crazy about SNSD. Especially the kid leader, Taeyeon.

No comments: