Actually those 3 taking public bus arrived earlier than us but we didn't go fetch them. Instead, went to CY's hse 1st. lols The bunch of keys he brought couldn't open all the locks on the door. And since everyone want to go to toilet, we went to his neighbour's hse for toilet while waiting for his aunt to bring the keys.
Mr. Class rep's Melaka home

Doris practicing kung fu
Seeing this tree give me the creeps. Lots of giant red ants crawling on the trunk.After quite some time only went to fetch Chea Hong jie jie (our 'tour guide' for the day) then go to Melaka Sentral to fetch the 3. XD Then have lunch.
Then, went to Stadhuys.
Clock tower




The breads that are left there for a long time edi also he can eat with a smile on his face.The lady in red is just curious what the gigantic pretzel taste like.








Chuah keep bugging us cos he desperate for cendol and bermasam muka staring at us =.=". And I can't retake this pic which has 'no Stadhuys'. Really 'gek sim'.
Actually I planned to retake the photo when we get back to Stadhuys again. But, I spotted a group of Koreans there while crossing the street. lols I mmg gila Koreans so, forgot bout my earlier plan already. haha Forgot to take pic with the fountain also. =.=" And I think the next day only I realised I forgot to take those photos. More swt.
And the Koreans going the same way as us. To St Paul's Hill. Or maybe Chea Hong jie jie also attracted to them so decided to follow them. lols
Is that statue of St. Paul? Or is St. Paul just the name of the church at the back? I really don't know.
Photo with Chea HongWhen we went back to the hotel to bath, Chea Hong's bro, Jackson came to replace her.





We went to the Portuguese Settlement area to have our dinner. It's by the sea.
Jackson's dad belanja us dinner and bought a birthday cake for CY.=D
On the 2nd day we went Jonker Street again. And after that we went to Dataran Pahlawan shopping mall. And it's not long before few of them going back KL cos they have events on. So, went to Melaka Sentral for them to purchase bus tickets.
Thinking which piece to take.CY's mum has already arrived from KL and decorating the house with some balloons b'cos she is having a belated b'day celebration for CY. In the evening only his brothers and dad came. B'day present from us.
Poser. Look at the huge family photo at the back. hehe

Chu Chu gone hyper.
The 4 pictures above taken from Jackson's fb :)














That's the end of the trip. It's raining heavily when we reached Melaka Sentral to sit the bus back to Puduraya.
Although only 9 of us went for this trip, 4 went back on the 2nd day and only 4 left on the way back to KL, it is still NICE. Oh yeah....forgot to go to the Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum. We shall have ANOTHER CLASS TRIP.....
Thanks CY, for driving us here and there; Chea Hong jie jie, for being our 'tour guide' on 1st day; Jackson's dad, for bringing us out for dinner; and CY's family, for letting us stay in the house on the 2nd day and bring us out for dim sum on the next morning. hehe =D
Finally I settle all the pictures and posts. I thought this moment would never come. Both China trips, both gatherings and Malacca trip. Few hundreds photos. Pheww...

































































No comments:
Post a Comment