I'm back.^^
Couldn't be any happier.
Exam is finally over and proud to say that holiday is here. 15 days. Yay!!
The exam totally drive people crazy. Non-stop studying. Can't get enough sleep.
Not enough time. Difficult question. Shoot a lot. No breaks between paper 1 and 2. Marathon meh?
Anyways, this also marks the end of semester 1. So fast leh.
Next sem, the number of peoples in the class is reduced from 30 to 23. 7 PM9-ians left for scholarships and overseas study. =(
Exam ended around 12pm. Most of the class peoples went 1 U while 4 of us took taxi to Sunway Pyramid. So much nearer.
Watched '17 again'. Not bad. Quite nice. Spent lots of money on food. Ate in TGI Fridays for lunch and Sushi King for dinner.
The 1 U gang ended up in Pyramid for dinner. Many of them going clubbing later. They sure get crazy since exam is over. They have been waiting long for this moment to come.
The air is totally terrible. Don't even want to breathe if I can (obviously I can't). The surrounding is just like Genting or should I say worse. =.=
No comments:
Post a Comment