Went to Bangkok and Pattaya from 27 September to 1 October.
For the 3rd and 2nd time.
Actually been to those places we visited.
Since is my dad's company trip and don't have to pay for it so just go.
1st time going for the company trip. Previous ones didn't go.
Most of them who went are strangers except for some.
Like some of my dad's colleagues who I met before.
My cousin sister's husband is one of the company shareholders also I think.
So, my cousin sis and 2 of her sons went too. At least there is someone to talk to.
Of course know the younger son since study in same school and often meet.
But, the last time I met the elder son was when I was 7 and he was 8.
10 years didn't meet. haha So, basically we don't talk.
Return to topic.
Thailand is so warm. The heat is crazy.
No matter where you go you will be sweating.
Even in a not-so-cold air-conditioned shopping mall.
Luckily it rained nearly everyday at the right time.
Day 1
Went to the airport at 8 am. Taking Air Asia. I don't like Air Asia because the seats are too straight. Might break your neck. haha. But if no one is sitting behind you then it is nice.
Arrived in Suvarnabhumi Airport, Bangkok at 12.40pm.
Then, headed straight to Pattaya 1st.
There is nowhere convenient enough which provide nice food. So, KFC became our lunch.
Went to Sriracha Tiger Zoo and Crocodile Farm after lunch. Took picture with the tiger cub.
After dinner, went to the hotel. Caesar Palace Hotel. The bed is so soft. Nice. haha.
At night, went to Mike Shopping Mall.
That's the end of the day. Quite boring.
Pattaya is a place full of bars and pubs. So all the westerners would be out at night and sleeping in the morning.
The tiger cub. I'm holding it.Not the original picture. So the colour and everything a little weird.
Roasted piggy. Lol
Be careful of where you place your head.
Quickly run. Afraid the camel might spit saliva on me.Woke up at 6 am(Thai time). Took the boat to Coral Island after breakfast.
I always like the bumpy boat ride. Nice. But when the boat stop, it would be a nightmare. Makes you dizzy. I didn't play any water sports because before we went, my grandfather told my dad not to give me play. So, only get to see people play.
Came back to Pattaya for lunch and bath then went to the Gems Gallery. Didn't buy anything. No money. I walked around looking at the sea fishes they rear in the aquariums. Got 2 baby sharks.
Later, went to Nong Nooch Village. Watch the elephant and crocodile performances.
Went to buy honey before dinner.
Walked to Central Center Pattaya and walked around for a while.
Then continue walking to Alcazar to watch nothing other than the "agua" show.
Not the 1st time watching also. Went back to the hotel after that.

Boat ride to Coral Island
28/09/2008 PATTAYAI'm not the one who make this but came across it on the beach.
There never write copyrighted so I just snap it.
In Gems Gallery
Don't misunderstand.This "junk" actually means a kind of flat-bottomed Chinese sailing ship.




My cousin sis took picture with the tiger.I won't do that. Who knows what might happen. Maybe the tiger is in a bad mood and might eat me.

Day 3
Went to the Safari World after lunch. See those animals and watch the dolphin and whale performances.
Later, go see some snakes. I touched the cobra. The guy was holding it.
Go to downtown Bangkok after dinner to see and pray to the Phro Promin (Four face Buddha).
We were supposed to gather near McD after praying but have some time to spare. So, we went into McD. I wanted to try the Samurai Pork Burger.LOL
I wonder how I swallowed the whole burger right after dinner.
Later we checked in to the hotel. Prince Palace Hotel. Stayed in Tower B.
Have to take the elevator up to 11th floor of Tower A before going into another elevator to go up Tower B.
Nice and big hotel. But outside got no shops open except 7 eleven. Very dark.
The people will only set up the stalls around the hotel and do business at 1 am - 9 am everyday.
Caesar Palace Hotel
Flying dolphins. LOVE Dolphins.
Dolphins with glasses
The white whale
Polar Bear looking at me. haha
Cobra
McD Samurai Pork Burger. The sauce tastes sweet.Day 4
Went to the jetty for boat ride at the Chao Phraya River. The water quite dirty. Maybe because of the flood recently or maybe originally also like that.
We get down at Wat Arun (Temple of the Dawn). Later ride the boat back to the jetty.
Went for steamboat at The Twin Towers Hotel.
Later went to Mah Boon Krong (MBK) Shopping Mall. We were given few hours to shop.
Leg also pain. So went to McD again. Stayed there for nearly 2 hours.
Was supposed to go to Suan Lum Night Bazaar after dinner. But only 10 out of 38 people went.
The others(including my family) went back to the hotel since not many people going and my mum wants to pack.
The view from hotel's restaurant.
The place that connect Tower A, B and C to the restaurant and other part of the hotel.
The place that connect Tower A, B and C to the restaurant and other part of the hotel.
Hotel lobby. Nice flowers.
Boat ride in Chao Phraya River
Royal Palace of Thailand (view from Chao Phraya River)
My brother, dad's colleague, me in Wat Arun
Group picture (not everyone there and some faces hidden)
Went to Pratunum to shop. Later have lunch on the 43rd floor of Baiyoke Suite Hotel. Can see the view of Bangkok through the glass wall.
Arrived early at the airport. Takes only nearly 30 minutes to reach. Ate a little to fill up the stomach in Burger King. The flight is at 5.45pm(Thai time) / 6.45pm (M'sia time). Arrived in M'sia at 8.40pm. That's the end of the trip.
In this 5 days, I ate fast food 4 times which is more times than I ever eat in 1 or 2 months.
Drink lots of coconut(ma prao) drink too.
Celebrated 3 birthdays too. So there are 3 cakes in 5 days..haha










No comments:
Post a Comment