The school magazine finally found its way to Seri Suria yesterday.
Wonder what is taking the publisher so long. Making this year's magazine delayed 2 months.
Although the quality is not that good compared to previous magazines, but it is still better than what I imagined.
And there is lots of typo n mistakes which I don't know who should be pointed to. Mayb no one..or maybe there is someone..the publisher or us( mag. committee)..
Anyway..since the mag is out nothing could be done..
When we received the magazine today, we were busy passing it to everyone to leave their messages n siggy in the autograph pages..haha..
this crazy scene might continue on Monday..
And since the class sitting planned has changed..I'm stuck with Michelle n her theories..
It is hard for me to look at the whiteboard since the heads in front of me are blocking my view..
erm..not really meaning Audrey..
And Min Yee sitting so far away..pity her..bored her to death..haha XD
April fool is terrible..and this year's prefects' installation falls on april fool..
I hate Bio tuition..always wanna sleep..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
last Sunday's concert was cancelled last minute..
pity all 'Primadonnas'..especially those coming from other countries..
at least they still get to see FT during the fan meeting n etc..
thx Simone for the poster..
TVXQ became the goodwill ambassador for Universal Studio Japan..
here is a pic from the event on March 28, 2008..
cute Snoopy..
and Jae cry during Osaka concert when singing love in the ice..huhu T.T
No comments:
Post a Comment